Celebrations at Samford Museum

Loading Map....

Date(s) - 01/07/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Samford Museum


Celebrating 100 years of Samford Village & Arrival of the Train:  On July 1 2018, 100 years will have passed since the first train service ran to Samford and the business community became established in the main street.  John Scott Park was originally Samford Railway Station and goods yards.

09(n.b. Rail Services from Ferny Grove through to Dayboro ceased in 1955.

QR Historian, Greg Hallam, will be there with stories to tell.

At 1pm collect a Heritage Trail booklet and take part in a guided walk to see the changes.

About Editor